Lobby Bar – Unlimited soft drinks and local alcoholic beverages, hot drinks, juices and mineral water. Working hours from 10:00 until 22:00.
Hotel “Gloria” has a vast adjacent area among pine forests. Guests can enjoy tranquility and fresh air as well as use the following sports facilities:
Leisure and recreation at Gloria Hotel:
For the trips lovers Varna and the surrounding area offers the opportunities to visit various attractions:
- The monastery St. St. Constantine and Elena;
- The cathedral “St. Uspenie Bogorodichno”;
- The Archaeological Museum – Varna;
- Military and Maritime Museum – Varna;
- Roman baths in the ancient city of Odessos – Varna;
- Festa Dolphinarium – Varna;
- Aquarium and Planetarium in Varna;
- Zoo – Varna;
- Aqua parks near Golden Sands, Albena and Nessbar;
- The Palace of the Romanian Queen in Balchik;
- Aladzha monastery;
- The medieval fortress of Cape Kaliakra;
- Shabla lake;
- Durankulak’s necropolis;
- Nessebar and the ancient city of Messambria Pontica;
- Boat trip to the Kamchia Reserve along the mouth of the river;
- Pobiti stones;
- The Madara Rider – the only rock relief in Europe, located near Shumen;
- Shumen plateau;
- Pliska – the first Bulgarian capital;
- The Round Golden Church in Veliki Preslav;
- Rose Festival in Kazanlak;
- And many others….
It is no longer a secret that on the Bulgarian Black Sea coast can be found amazingly beautiful places with still untouched nature and to see the wild beauty of our mountains.
For those who are looking for more fun, near the resort St. St. Konstantin and Elena are located other famous Bulgarian resorts such as: Golden Sands, Albena and Sunny Beach, offering a wide choice of water attractions, aqua parks, opportunities For shopping and active nightlife with bars and discos.